Does your child need help with these every day activities?
- Sitting, crawling or walking
- Playing alone or with others
- Learning new things
- Hearing or seeing
Does your child show the following behaviour?
- Being overly sensitive to food, touch or everyday sounds
- Displaying tantrums that are difficult to stop and/or take a long time to recover from.
Call us on (02) 6655 2650 and learn how we can help you.
Bellingen Early Childhood Intervention service provides services to children aged 0 to 8 years who are not attending school and have a diagnosis of developmental delay or disability.
- Knowledge, skills and support to enable carers and families to meet the changing needs of their child
- Training for families, educators and the community
- Referrals as required
- Advocating on your behalf for ‘Helping Children with Autism’ and ‘Better Start’ Packages as a panel provider
- Flexible Developmental Education programs
- ‘Play and Learning Social Skills’ programs in small group sessions.
- Additional support to improve access and participation in Childcare and Preschool
- Assistance with the transition to school
Parents/Carers can refer their child directly to our service. You can also be referred through a range of professionals (providing they have consent from the parent or guardian) such as your:
- General Practitioner (GP)
- Primary Health & Private Therapists
- Child Health Nurses
- Early Childhood Educators
- Playgroup Facilitators