Are you working, studying, training or pursuing other achievements while raising a child?
We provide quality supervised care in a safe and happy environment for school-aged children (aged 5-12 years) for three hour sessions after school and all day during vacation time. Contact us on (02) 6655 2650 to register your child in our service.
NOTE: Completed enrolment forms and all required documents and information is required before attending Vacation Care and After School Care. Please ensure this information is provided 3 days prior to planned attendance. Download our OSHC Enrolment Form to enrol your child now.
To vary your existing enrolment download our OSHC Re-enrolment & Notification of Changes.
Our Out of School Hours Care Program is an approved Education and Child Care Service offering the Child Care Benefit (CCB) and Child Care Rebate (CCR) to eligible families. Otherwise our Fee Schedule is:
- After School Care $ 25.00 per session
- Vacation Care $ 50.00 per session
This service focuses on stimulating developmental, social and recreational activities for primary school children while meeting care requirements for families. Children from our indigenous and culturally diverse community are encouraged to interact in our program which:
- Challenges their curiosity;
- Inspires self-confidence and self-esteem
- Sets examples of and teaching appropriate social skills
- Develops a child’s whole sense of worth, their uniqueness and their potential, their problem solving skills and their individuality within a group context
- Encourages children to be involved in the planning of programs, rules and responsibilities
Programmed activities for Out of School Hours Care can include:
- Creative: Children have the opportunity to experience a range of different activities such as creative arts & crafts, music and Lego.
- Play and Move: Children are encouraged to participate in a range of games, activities and sports such as basketball, handball, soccer, cricket etc.
- Dream: Activities such as the sand pit, books and dress ups, give children the opportunity to explore fantasy, emotions and their imaginations.
- Feast: A nutritious afternoon tea is provided every day in after school care giving children the opportunity to cook. These activities encourage healthy eating habits.
- Excursions (Vacation care only): A variety of excursions and recreational activities are offered during the vacation care program such as Movies, Carnival Days, Japanese Cooking, Hip Hop and many more.
Please click here to view Open Arms Care Children’s Services Out of School Hours Care Philosophy
Please click here to complete the Open Arms Care Children’s Services Survey
St Mary’s Primary School,
14 Park St, Bellingen
Urunga Primary School,
Bonville Street, Urunga
After School Care: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Bellingen Vacation Care:
7:00am – 6:00pm
Urunga Vacation Care:
7:00am – 6:00pm
Ph: (02) 6655 2650
F: (02) 6655 0628